ABOUT KEEN EVENTS.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING DOES NOT NEED TO BE COMPLICATED OR STRESSFUL.
we like to keep things fun, light, and stress-free. but the truth is, when it comes to wedding planning, the fun of tasting delicious cake flavors and choosing your signature cocktail can come along with stress: budgets constraints, complicated family history, insecurities, an overwhelming number of decisions to make, and of course the stress of trying to get it all done while still working your full time job. we hear you. we understand. we've been there.
i'll be here to help keep you calm, to support you, and to guide you through the wedding planning process from finding your venue to sending your thank-you cards (and every overwhelming detail in between). when we work together, you have a friend, an advocate, and a professional on your team. you can rest assured that your dj will pronounce names correctly, your bridal party will know what is expected of them, and you, your guests and team of vendors will feel special.
when you book us, you will receive general advice, guidance, reassurance, and unlimited, timely communication. we will do whatever we can to ensure you, your guests, and your team of vendors feel supported and taken care of. you receive full access to our online planning software, free eco-friendly consultation, and extra love and surprises on your wedding day making your investment worth every penny.
it’s an honor to be here for you during such a special time in your life.
"ELISE TAKES CARE OF HER CLIENTS WITH THE UPMOST RESPECT AND ATTENTION, GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO CONSIDER THEIR NEEDS AND ANTICIPATE CHALLENGES OR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY EVEN ARISE."
TEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ELISE
1. i was born and raised in boston, ma and have two older brothers
2. i was a child model for a hot dog company (i have the packaging as proof)
3. i went to college in virginia and graduated with my BA in sociology with a triple minor in ethics, philosophy and women’s studies
4. while in college i studied abroad on semester at sea. i traveled to 14 countries over the course of 5 months and have fully circumnavigated the world by ship. i was sea sick almost every day
5. i’ve been to 43/50 states but did not achieve my goal of all 50 states by my 30th birthday
6. i've been skydiving...twice. i highly recommend it
7. i started drinking coffee for the first time the month of our wedding.
8. i've worked in healthcare for 13 years
9. i met my husband at a wedding in jamaica where we were maid of honor and best man. we got engaged 3 years later in maui and got married in neskowin, oregon in may of 2019.
10. we are obsessed with our dog, keene (with an "e" at the end). she is a service dog "fabulous flunkie" and the sweetest pup. she’s a 6 year old, 85 lb shiloh shepherd and our namesake.