Planning your wedding is so much more than picking your dream dress and signature cocktail.
When it comes to wedding planning, the fun of tasting delicious cake flavors and choosing your signature cocktail can come along with budgets constraints, complicated family history, insecurities, an overwhelming number of decisions and details, and the stress of trying to get it all done. Truthfully, it can be really hard to plan a wedding while still managing your day to day life, giving it your all at work, and nurturing relationships with family, friends, and of course, your fiancé. When we work together, you have a friend, a cheerleader, and a professional on your team. You can rest assured that your DJ will pronounce names correctly, your bridal party will be on time, and both you and your guests will feel special. You can expect lots of laughs and even a few tears (at least from me when I see you walk down the aisle).
We’ll spend hours getting to know each other so please know that open communication is essential and I’m here to guide you without judgement. I’ll speak up for you when needed, defend your choices, vouch for you, and have uncomfortable conversations on your behalf. No matter what, I’ll always have your best interests at heart. Your privacy and personal matters deserve the utmost respect, and it’s my privilege and honor to be here for you during such a special time in your life.
I believe in inclusivity - regardless of your religion, gender or situation, I've got your back.
Ten Fun Facts About Elise
1. I was born and raised in Boston, MA and have two older brothers
2. I was a child model for a hot dog company (I have the packaging as proof)
3. I went to college in Virginia and graduated with my BA in Sociology with a triple minor in Ethics, Philosophy and Women’s Studies
4. While in college I studied abroad on Semester at Sea. I traveled to 14 countries over the course of 5 months and have fully circumnavigated the world by ship. I was sea sick almost every day
5. I’ve been to 42/50 states but did not achieve my goal of all 50 states by my 30th birthday
6. I’ve been skydiving...twice. I highly recommend it
7. I started drinking coffee for the first time the month of our wedding.
8. I’ve worked in Healthcare for 9 years
9. I met my husband at a wedding in Jamaica where we were Maid of Honor and Best Man. We got engaged 3 years later in Maui and got married in Neskowin, Oregon in May of 2019.
10. We are obsessed with our dog, Keene (with an "e" at the end). She is a service dog "fabulous flunkie" and the sweetest pup in Portland. She’s a 6 year old, 85 lb Shiloh Shepherd and our namesake.